REMEDY FOR ACNE SCARS
TEA TREE OIL + RETINOL CREAM
- · Recommended for acne-prone skin
- · Clears acne scars and hyperpigmentation
- · Helps soothe skin and prevent breakouts
- · Controls sebum and improves pore elasticity
- · Includes Retinol + Tea tree leaf oil + four types of CICA
- · Concentrated retinol included for nighttime skincare
HERE, THERE AND THERE!
CLINICALLY PROVEN REAL RESULTS
- · Pustules(pus-filled pimples) reduced by 50%
- · Papules(small, inflamed bumps) reduced by 29%
- · Comedones(skin-coloured tiny bumps on forehead and chin) reduced by 16%
- · Acne severity improved by 18%
*After using AC Teatree Intensive Essence & AC Teatree Intensive Night Cream
* Results based on clinical test on 22 subjects (tested at HUMAN Skin Research Center)
- · Sebum control improved by 22.48%
- · Transepidermal water loss prevented by 3.75%
- · Skin pH level decreased by 2.31%
LET'S BRING BACK CLEAR SKIN!
RETINOL FOR ACNE
- Reduces breakouts & exfoliates dead skin : Retinol promotes skin turnover rate, reduce inflammation and decrease oil production, keeping pores clearer and skin free of breakouts.
- Improves acne marks & hyperpigmentation : Retinol pushes dead, damaged cells to the surface to make room for new ones. This process helps remove the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne marks.
- Restores skin elasticity and pore : Retinol stimulates collagen and e production which can help improve skin elasticity, repair the appearance of scars related to acne and tightens enlarged pores.
- Repairs damaged skin barrier : Retinol enhances the skin barrier which locks in moisture into your skin.
SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR
TEA TREE LEAF OIL + CICA COMPLEX
- Antimicrobial / Skin purification : Tea tree leaf oil is effective in promoting healthy skin by soothing and treating acne. Because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, it soothes skin, prevents future breakouts and reduces scars leaving you with smooth and clear skin.
- Skin soothing / Repair : Centella asiatica(typically called ‘tiger grass’ in Asia) is most well known for its wound healing abilities. Moreover, the ingredient helps decrease redness, inflammation and relieve skin due to their soothing and healing properties.
REVITALIZE YOUR SKIN
WHILE YOU SLEEP
Our rich and nourishing cream enhances your skin barrier to help retain moisture overnight. Wake up with smooth and healthy-looking skin.
FOR RETINOL FIRST-TIMERS
If you have sensitive skin, start slow.
1. First 1~2 weeks : Use every other day
2. After 2 weeks : Use everyday
*At the end of your nighttime skincare routine, apply the cream onto areas of concern
- · Acne-prone skin
- · Blemishes, marks by acne
- · Clogged pores
- · Dry and rough skin
At the end of your nighttime skincare routine, apply the cream onto areas of concern.
1. Ideal to use only at night.
2. Wear sunscreen during daytime.
3. Avoid applying the cream directly on inflamed acne and wound scars.
4. Do not combine it with skincare products that contain Vitamin C, AHA, BHA and PHA
Tea Tree Leaf Oil : Soothes skin and oil control
Retinol : Treats acne scars and regenerates skin cells
Beta-Glucan : Deep hydration, soothes and calms skin
CICA 4종 : Soothes skin and ease inflammation
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Petrolatum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Beta-Glucan, BHT, BHA, Tocophero, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin